Thursday 29 July 2010

Thought I woulda learnt the first time....

NEXT TIME I go blackberry picking I am definitely wearing pants!!!!!! My legs are soooo sore.....but the blackberries are soooooo goooooood!!!!!!! Now I have to do something with the many containers of them...haha......and not eat them all in one night....which I could very well do...hehe.

Tickets booked to the World Cup in New York at the end of August and the World Championships in Mont Sainte Anne the weekend after (fingers are still crossed that I make the team)!!

One week and I head back to Calgary again for another week with my mule (Jeff Neilson) at the Transrockies. Going to be a good battle against Norm and Wendy again.

Off to eat berries!!!

1 comment:

Kaesy said...

I miss the blackberries but not the attack-thorns. Those berries got me home from more than one bonk ride.