Friday 14 October 2011

Whats going on this weekend?

Spent the night sealing my tubular tires.....and I think I'm still a little stoned right now from sniffing all that glue, and I only got one set done! It's funny how labor intensive these tubular tire things are.....but they are definitely worth it!!!

What's going on this weekend??? Cross on the Rocks double header up in Naniamo, on two pretty sweet and super fun courses. Saturday is the Island Cup Championships on the old Nationals Course, one of the hardest but funnest courses around......bmx course included.

Saturday night is the Pro City Sistas wine tasting party.....yippee, and great recovery for the Sunday race!

Plane tickets are booked for the not so stellar looking Nationals course and the wicked looking USGP in Louisville the weekend after!! I think I'm hooked!

No comments: