Friday 20 November 2009

Cleansed

This past week Regan and I decided to do a somewhat intense 1 week intenstinal cleanse, for me, mainly to rekick start my nutrional regiment. The past couple of weeks I admit I've been enjoying a little too much sugar and coffee and spolumbos. The main premise behind the cleanse was to cut out processed sugars, caffeine and gluten...everything I love. Along with a couple of nasty shakes 2-3 times a day and some colon cleansing pills.

Well, super happy to say we're done and didn't cheat once. Besides the colon blow I actually felt pretty good through out the whole process (hit my partner in crime a little harder), but I'm happy that it's over. Enjoyed a nice cup of coffee this morning (I think I missed that the most)....and well, I've been bouncing off the walls ever since, some serious shakes happening, I totally know what a junkie feels like now..hehe.

No comments: