Friday 2 March 2012

Broadmead Physio Clinic


I want to welcome Paul and his awesome crew at Broadmead Physio to my list of amazing sponsors for the 2012/2013 season. Paul has been my go to guy whenever I've had any little injury, or question since I've moved to Victoria. Referred to me by Melanie McQuaid, you have to know that he is going to be one of the best in the industry. Paul has put me through the paces with the extensive rehab on my shoulder and after my hernia surgery, and I can only imagine where I would be at in my recovery if I didn't have Paul on my side....I mean, this man really knows his stuff.

Have you ever had just a general physical assessment done?? Neither had I, but I was convinced to go get one done, and although I didn't have any glaring imbalances, he was able to point out a couple areas that I could stretch out better and strengthen better.....a very valuable tool for any athlete, professional or not! You may be the strongest, most flexible individual in the world, but there is always somewhere you can improve.

Paul McIntyre has worked with World Champions and athletes of all levels....and he's a cyclist so he know exactly what a cyclist needs!! Go get your physical assessment today, it could mean a huge gain just by strengthening one small muscle group!!

Thank you Broadmead Physio for your support in the past and continued support in the future!!

No comments: