Friday 5 March 2010

NORTH

I've had my camera up north here the whole time, and I've been meaning to take pic's......but I'm kinda lame in that department right now.
Here's a few though :)



Plus 15 reeks havoc on the roads around here.....everything is filthy!!!



Here's the outside of my rig, Clifford....I'll get a pic of my core shack...wahoooo!!!



And this is where I am spending all of my training time right now :) I guess I'm pretty lucky to have my own shack with satellite TV, I hear up at Suncor you have to set your trainer up out in the muddy parking lot....yikes!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hi Mical

I'm a writer with Canadian Cycling Magazine (a new magazine launching this weekend at the Toronto Bike Show). We also have a web site: cyclingmagazine.ca (launching on Monday).
I'm wondering if you can send me your email address? I'd like to stay up-to-date with your racing this season so we can be sure to get you some coverage.
cheers,
vicki
http://ottawa.cx
vickith@yahoo.com