Thursday 3 February 2011

Italian Shoes

Oh ya, nothing like a bunch of hot Italian shoes to make a girl very, very happy.....yes, bike shoes make me very happy, Sidi shoes make my feet very, very happy!!! I don't know if you've ever had the pleasure of wearing Sidi shoes before, but it's like wearing your most comfortable pair of slippers.....but they look like your sexiest stilettos.




Yup, giggle giggle, that's right, 3 pairs. In the middle is the Sidi Carbon Dragon SRS, with super stiff carbon sole, Sidi's comfortable soft instep strap system and their adjustable heal retention device that can be tightened down easily to prevent heal slip....amazing!!!! These are going to be my XC race shoe for 2011.

The black pair on my left foot....oh, I'm excited about these guys....the Sidi Mountain Diablo Gore....ya...Gore-tex!!! I think these shoes were made for winter riding in Victoria!!! 3 velcro straps over the foot and a large velcro strap around the ankle seals the shoe right off. Wish I had them all winter.


No, my excitement over the Carbon shoes and the Gore shoes definitely doesn't dwarf my excitement over my new red shoes! The new Sidi Spider SRS are going to be great for cyclocross. Rubber toe cup to protect the shoe front bumps, such as hitting barriers, and a more relaxed heel cup great for dismounting and running. And the great SRS (Sole Replacement System), also found on the Dragon and other models, helps to prolong the life of my favorite Sidi shoes. And did I mention...RED!!!!

I want to send a huge Thank You to Rob at Vellendtech for hooking me up with these Sidi shoes for 2011...I am so excited to rock them all year. Definitely will have shoe action shots coming in the near future.

pictures from reganpringleshoots

No comments: