Sunday 5 February 2012

February??

Definitely enjoying my last weekend of freedom!! The best possible week I could end up having as a surprise 2nd week off!! Sun and nice every day.

After somewhat recovering from the TNR, "easy" road ride up and over Munns Road and Ross Durance on Friday, I was definitely feeling my first big week of riding on a loooong time coming into the weekend. Saturday Regan and I headed out for a great 4 hour mountain bike ride!! Running into Mike Palmer on the ride out lit the fire under Regan's butt and I was dangling off the back of these two for a good 2 hours of trail. I stole the demo Trek Superfly 100 to ride...wow, I like that bike.....it would be so nice if Trek would come through and help me out for the year ;-)

Sunday we headed out with Trek World videographer Rob Parkin to shoot some promo video for the upcoming Trek Pro City Island Cup race in March. I've never had the opportunity to do any video shoots before and it was actually really cool. Couple hours of sessioning fun sections of the trail, and a couple hours of great riding lead to another great day on the bike. And the weather couldn't have been any better in February! LUCKY



Picture from Jamie Cameron

No comments: